Material Required for NATA 2017
- Official identification documents mentioned on the appointment voucher.
- The appointment voucher - It is issued to the candidate at the time of registration. The appointment voucher confirms the candidate's test date, time of test and Test Center. The voucher will also show Candidate ID and Appointment Number with Exam Key.
- Three or four sharpened soft-lead (2B & HB) pencils and a good eraser (Pencils and erasers will not be supplied at the Test Center). Mechanical pencils (Clutch pencils) are not permitted.
- Set of colors (Water/ Poster colors, crayons, pastels) with appropriate instruments (Brushes, dish, etc.).
- Geometry instrument box
- Blue ink pen / Blue ink ball point pen