OPEN BOOK AND JOYOUS STUDENTS :
- The open book signifies the knowledge acquiring through learning by Students in joyful mood and stars, which signifies the stress free learning leads to positive attitude in students, which makes them shine as stars in the society.
- The torch shows the spirit of sportsmanship which inculcates competitive spirit, aiming high to achieve always and team spirit.
- Inside the human head, there are symbols denoting various fields of science.
- Excelling in the fields of science through creativity which leads to new innovations.
- The two pin power cord indicates the initiative given through school and the co-operation of the parents. If both co – ordinates well, the wards will perform wonders in all fields.
- Unity is picturized irrespective of various belief irrespective of brought up from various circumstances. Shanmuka’s well disciplined and value based education make our students being looked high upon from others.
- ‘Towards excellence’